CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

God 3 Satan 0

Today Osvaldo called from Mexico. Hearing his voice on the phone and knowing the family is okay brightens my day and lifts a burden. He sounds happy...mainly because he is with his mom. Definitely a momma's boy. She was talking in the background and asked him to tell everyone at Cross & Crown thank you for helping their family.

I asked if his family needs anything. Even if they did, he would never ask for a thing. He is very grateful for what he has. Most likely there are alot of things his family needs. I told him that a special person had given me $100 of their emergency money for his family. You should have heard the sound of his voice. He gasped... "100 WHOLE DOLLARS". I have a feeling that money will feed their family for the weeks and months to come. He was very excited... and thankful.

In recent blogs about Osvaldo I have shared two miracles. Today his miracle is that the carpenter his dad worked for here in Oklahoma City called and offered him a raise to come back. So his dad is coming back here to work until the hearing next month. That's right.. God is setting up one thing after another to completely bless the lives of the Hernandez family. I'm not sure if Osvaldo could describe to anyone what the word "faith" means, but I see that word in him. His faith is SO STRONG... he has been in the pits and the Lord has rescued him. He believes in the power of the Living God, that is true faith.

I'll end it with this... if the family makes it through all these impossibilities and is allowed to be re-united here in Oklahoma City then we are throwing one HUGE "God is awesome" fiesta. Everyone in the blog community is invited. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: