CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Update

I have dreams of returning to blogging when I have more stories to share. So I'm not going to abandon my blog just yet.

The past few weeks have been interesting. I've been on the job search like crazy and haven't had any luck. It started out as a fun search to see what I wanted to be when I grow up. Now it's gotten to the point to where I am just wondering when I might see a paycheck in the future. I've come to realize that a job search isn't about looking on monster.com or sending your resume in to headhunters. It's all about who you know. Anyone got any ideas?!?!

I can't stay away from the kids. Sunday nights at Cross & Crown have started back so I do go to the worship service. Took a couple of kiddos to go see High School Musical on Ice. Had dinner at some houses of neighborhood families. Yesterday took a kid shopping that was embarrassed to go to school cause nothing fit. I talk to a lot of them on the phone. I'm so lucky that I still get to be a big part of the kids lives.

That's my update... more later I hope.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are an interesting case, Chandy! :) Would love to hear your testimony sometime on what led you to leave Cross & Crown. God is up to something....

Erynn said...

move to dallas ;)